This seal, which evaluates the Human Resource policies and working conditions worldwide, certifies that CAPSA is one of the best companies to work for in Spain and endorses its commitment to being an Exemplary Employer.
The aspects that contributed to CAPSA being awarded include:
- Job stability, more than 90% of employees have a permanent contract.
- More women, who represent almost 25% of the workforce. More jobs in factories, such as in Granda (from 7.71% in 2009 to more than 18% at present), and also more managerial positions (from 18% to 24% in the same period).
- CAPSA has young talent in its scholarship and trainee programmes, of which more than 20% are formalised into employment agreements.
- CAPSA promotes internal promotion and 3 out of 10 vacancies are filled with people from within the company.
- It invests in technical training and skills programmes, with more than 25,000 hours of training in 2018.
- It is committed to digital transformation in management and communication processes.
- It fosters and promotes a safe and healthy work environment: “0 Accidents” programme, certification as a Healthy Company, CAPSALUD, CAPSA LIFE, Health and Wellbeing Week, Healthy Days, etc. programmes.
- It promotes family integration on matters of health and well-being (healthy events, sports practice, nutrition programme, etc.), social action (clothing collection campaigns, toys, blood donation, product donation), and work/life balance (social benefits, school-free days, etc.). The company has different work/life balance and equality measures adapted to the groups and to the production needs.
From 2016 to the present, CAPSA has improved more than 20 points in comparison with other certified companies, which encourages the dairy firm to continue working on being a good place to work.
Top Employers Institute analyses and evaluates more than 600 Human Resources practices in detail: talent strategy, staff planning, learning and development, compensation and benefits, culture, etc. There are currently 102 certified companies: Santander, EDP, Pepsico, Vodafone, SEAT, Sanitas, Novartis, SAP, etc. See the list and further information about Top Employers here