This Legal Notice has been prepared in order to inform users of the rights, uses, prohibitions, responsibilities, etc. that apply when browsing the www.capsafood.com portal owned by Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta, S.A.
The www.capsafood.com portal houses content and products subject to intellectual and industrial property rights. Abusive use of them, outside of the authorised limits, will be prosecuted through the pertinent legal channels. CAPSA therefore advises their use within the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
Pursuant to article 10, Law 34/2002, 11 July, Information Society Services, please be advised that the website accessible from the domain www.capsafood.com is owned by Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta, S.A. (hereinafter CAPSA), which is registered in the Asturias Commercial Registry, Volume 1649, Folio 2, Page AS-9927, with Corporate Tax ID No. A-03161270 and located in Sierra de Granda, s/n, CP 33.199, Siero, Asturias. CAPSA owns or has the corresponding license to use the different content, text, photographs, drawings, designs, software, source code and information incorporated for this purpose, displayed throughout the web portal..
Regulate access, browsing and use of the CAPSA website at the address www.capsafood.com. Also the responsibilities derived from the use of its content, text, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, software, code, databases, images, information and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property that the owner makes available to users through its website are regulated.
The conditions governing the different services available on the www.capsafood.com portal are subject to the following regulations, insofar as is applicable: Law 34/2002, 11 July, Information Society Services; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard personal data processing and the free circulation of this data; Law 7/1996, 15 January, on Retail Trade Law; Royal Decree Law 1/2007, 16 November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Consumer and User Defence Act and other complementary laws; Law 44/2006 on Improving Consumer and User Protection and regulations to such effect.
CAPSA offers a free contact form so that you can send your questions and suggestions.
Use of the Website and Services
Browsing and use of the Portal, as well as most of the services contained therein, is completely free; expressly complying with this Legal Notice with no reservations.
The user also undertakes to use the Portal correctly pursuant to the content of this Legal Notice, principles of good faith and current legislation, explicitly prohibiting any use that is illegal, contrary to public order and/or harmful to the rights and interests of people, CAPSA in such cases reserving its right to take the legal actions deemed appropriate.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
CAPSA is the owner or has the corresponding license to use the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of the www.capsafood.com portal, as well as the content available through it, including: text, graphics, designs, logos, brands, trade names, photographs, images, audio-visual or sound content, software, databases.
The fact of allowing users to access the www.centrallecheraasturiana.es www.clubcentrallecheraasturiana.es or www.capsafood.com portals does not imply, in any case, waiver, transfer, license or assignment, in whole or in part, of said rights, by CAPSA.
This includes but is not limited to users of the www.capsafood.com portal being prohibited from carrying out any of the actions listed below:
- Delete, evade or manipulate any data identifying the rights of the owner of the Portal or its owners, incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection mechanisms or any information and/or identification mechanisms that include content.
- Modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by email, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the content included within this Portal for public or commercial purposes without express written authorisation from CAPSA or, if applicable, from the owner of the corresponding rights.
- Reproduce, copy, extract or reuse for private use or for public communication, any software or database content, pursuant to the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Act.
- The domain www.capsafood.com, owned by CAPSA, may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by CAPSA when doing so may cause confusion among end users or discredit the former.
The owner of the website is not responsible, by way of example, for the following actions:
- Misuse of the Portal by users.
- The continuity of the Portal’s content.
- Damages or losses caused by any person, either to him or herself or to third parties, in breach of the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes on the Portal or in this Legal Notice.
- The presence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Portal or on the server that supplies them, in relation to viewing the content by users or downloading it.
- The content and services provided by other websites that can be accessed from this internet address.
- Malfunction of software or plug-ins (that may be downloaded from the link established for such purpose) needed for viewing certain content hosted on this Portal.
- The invulnerability of the Portal or of the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
- The greater or lesser performance of the content hosted on the Portal.
- Damage caused due to breach of the security systems hosted and/or inserted through the Portal.
Duration and Modification
This Legal Notice is valid for the duration of its exposure. CAPSA therefore advises users to read its content carefully each time the portal is accessed, which is the only way to know about updated text, since CAPSA is not obliged to personally notify users of any changes.
CAPSA may unilaterally choose to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the content, regardless of the provisions of the Legal Notice. These situations will not alter the validity of content usage prohibitions exposed throughout this document.
CAPSA will take the pertinent measures, to the extent possible, to notify users of said circumstances, suspension, interruption or termination of access to the content.
Nullity and ineffectiveness
In the event that any of these conditions is considered null or unenforceable, partially or totally, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the other conditions contained in the Portal.
CAPSA not executing or exercising any right or provision contained in these conditions does not constitute a waiver thereof, unless there is acknowledgment and written agreement to such effect.
Governing law and jurisdiction
All the conditions contained in this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish regulations. Any conflict, dispute or situation derived from these conditions will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Oviedo (Asturias), the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.